Tuesday, September 12, 2006

THE Bead Show!!

Hi All!

This past weekend I went to the Twin Cities and spent some time at the Mall of America. It was a Scrapfest Weekend at the mall. I'm not into scrapbooking, but two of my sisters are, so we met up there. At the hotel, there were rooms reserved for everyone to scrap. My two sisters scrapped, while I worked on a beaded ring. It was fun just getting together, chatting, scrapping, and beading. My son got to swim with his cousins and uncle, so everything was good.

On Sunday, Rings-n-Things had a wholesale show in the hotel. It was the first bead show I had been to and boy was it fun. (Later I'll explain why I have all these "firsts"....first bead show, first craft show, first bead shop, etc) Here are the things I came home with.



I will be spending the next few weeks working with these beads and making as much as I can. My specialty lately has been rings, so look forward to my placing more rings on my etsy site.

If you see some stones you would like to see made into something specific, let me know. I am open to creating somehting for you!!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments: