Saturday, November 1, 2008

How many times can you read Harry Potter??

The only reason I ask this is because I am really curious. I have read and re-read the series several times now. I re-read 1-6 before the last one came out, just so I was fully aware of everything that had happened up until that point.

When Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out, I read it in a day and a half. I was a crazed maniac. I had warned everyone in the family that this was going to happen and if they didn't like it....too bad!

Now I can't seem to stop reading it. It's next to my chair and occassionally I will pick it up, and start ready anywhere in the book. I always seem to find things that I missed.

If you have found yourself reading and re-reading this series, a good book to get is the Ultimate Unofficial Guide to the Mysteries of Harry Potter. This series of books is full of clues to look for in the books. These clues really do make it more interesting to read the books.

Now this is not an advertisement for amazon or Harry Potter or anything else. I just decided to write about my love for this series.

Now here is the advertisement. ;-)

Here is the etsy search for Harry Potter. There are 833 items with that keyword. From looking at the first few pages, there are some perfect gifts for a HP lover. Happy looking!

3 comments:

Lucinda said...

I'm a Harry Potter lover as well...too bad most of my books were lost beacause of a squable with an ex boyfriend :( Anyhow, I'm one of the people atributing to those item listings on etsy...

derf said...

I have read all of them in the neighborhood of 20 times. while evaluated because of Katrina the books were the only thing that I 'wasted' money on.
If you know a way to stop reading them that information would be nice to know!
I have tried reading other book but no joy.

Expressions By Devin said...

I have read them over and over again.i just can't stop reading them.They get better and better every time I read them:0)harry Potter Rocks!!!