Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Blog Statement

Sooo, I feel the need to put into writing what I plan on accomplishing this year with my blog. You may have noticed a sabbatical from the blog. I have just recently started blogging again. My goal for the blog is not necessarily readership. Yes, I'm glad when people read my blog and comment, but my primary goal is to "document" my year. When people ask, "How long did that take you?" or "When did you make that?" many times I have trouble answering the question. So this blog will help my put a timeline to my creations.

Of course that will help ensure that I take photos and download the photos in a timely manner. Hopefully no more several months on the camera at a time. So I'm off to search for my camera cord and camera to document the project I'm working on right now.

Warning, It's a a bead embroidered cuff with a center piece of grey and red crazy lace agate!! Yes, the agate is very pretty!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cheryl K Roe said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. My mission on my blog is similar to yours, it is amazing to look back at early posts. Beautiful agates, they are one of my favorite stones.