Monday, January 10, 2011

There's still time....

to register for the Pretty Things Bead Soup Blog Party. So far Lori Anderson has 145 people signed up. If you go to her blog, she already has the list of participants up and you can go around to their blogs. I've been looking at a few blogs and there are some neat names on the list.

Lori will pair you with another person and each person will send the other a set of focal, findings and beads. On February 26th, everyone will reveal their creations at the blog party on your own blog. I'm really looking forward to this challenge.

Right now I'm really into agates. I can't wait until the Rock and Gem show to pick up some more! I'm almost running out...Here's some with a wire braided bezels. I might write up a tutorial for making the braided bezel. It's not hard, just a little tricky trying to hold the wires and cabochons.


2 comments:

Amy F said...

Hi There! You won the grandma giveaway! email me your addy and I'll get your goodies out in the mail!

Pretty Things said...

Those are beautiful!