Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Latest Creations

I'm feeling a little bad; but I'm having a lot of fun! I have 2 unfinished wallhangings and haven't touched a "real" bead in quite awhile.

I'm having such fun with the clay. Over the years I've decided that it's a good thing I've never tried any drugs. Because I have such an addictive personality. Once I try something, I tend to go all out and fully engrossed in it. It's bad enough that I now try to do as much research as I can before I try something new.

Does anyone want any quilting fabric, muslin, fabric dye, yarn, polymer clay, etc....just a few things I've over bought in the last 10 years. ;-)

So here are some pics of my latest creations with clay. You can find them HERE. I really like the dragonflies and seahorses. They are my favorite thing to make right now.

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

I really like your Dragonfly pendant and beads.
Therese

Do Be Do Bead Do said...

I love your clay work. It's rustic and lovely. If you're serious about getting rid of polymer clay, I might be interested. email me through my profile. Cheers, Sandi