Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party!!! Yeah!!!

It is time for the 6th Bead Soup Blog Party being hosted by Lori Anderson. She is the master mind behind the concept of pairing two people with dis-similiar styles, having each send the other a packet of beads, and each making something pretty from the beads.

This is the 3rd time I have participated in the Blog Hop and have had a wonderful time. It has stretched my imagination and skills beyond what I thought they would go.

This time, I have the wonderful joy of being paired with Patricia Johnson of http://patricialjohnsonglassart.blogspot.com/.

We have already emailed and I am excited to see what she sends me. She has spent a lot of time working with glass....everything from stained, fused, mosaics, and lampwork. She also seems to be willing to try a different variety of her crafts or crafts her daughters are interested in.

The other interesting thing is: out of the possible 399 other Bead Shop Blog Party participants, who could imagine that I would be paired with another person who is from Wisconsin as well as from a smaller community like mine! Lori Anderson has such a knack for pairing people!!

If you are interested in checking Patricia out, she has a blog, artfire studio and etsy shop.

My Artfire: http://www.PatriciaLJohnsonGlassArt.artfire.com
My Etsy: http://www.PLJohnsonGlassArt.Etsy.com
My Blog: http://patricialjohnsonglassart.blogspot.com

She has some wonderful glass work and recycled jewelry items. It's worth a peek!!

4 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Have fun putting your soup ingredients together. I will see you at the party!
Therese

Lori Anderson said...

Oh that's hilarious! I had no idea I did that!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful compliments. I can't wait to hear what you think...or see what I get :-) I will be blogging more about you after you get your pkg. I thought it would be neat to show what I sent you and what you normally make. Then of course the reveal!!

TJewellicious by tanti said...

I hope you enjoy your BSBP too... ^_^