Friday, July 13, 2012

My Bead Soup Goodies!!

I'm very late in posting my picture of my bead soup from Patricia Johnson. It is interesting that we are from the same great state of Wisconsin.

Please go check out her blog here. She has some really nice pieces in her shop.

I was very excited to get the package in the mail. Of course i was at work so had to wait until evening to open it. Then I had to wrestle with my 5 yo daughter to see who would open it. I won and no children were injured!




When i opened it I knew that she had read my blog because they were the perfect colors for me!! Just look at them!! Lampwork beads, antique glass beads, turquoise chips, little green beads, 4 stainless steel rings and last but not least an awesome silver clasp that Patty made herself. And even more that you can see in the picture.

3 comments:

Dragonfly Close said...

Oh wow, that clasp is really cool! I do love the hand-made beads, too. Can't wait to see if you use that ribbon.

TJewellicious by tanti said...

wow... delicious soup... *LOL*

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoyed it!! I had such fun working on mine. Can't wait to see your finished piece.