Sunday, August 17, 2008

Upcoming Items in my Shop!!

 


I've finally been able to take some photos of more bookmarks, in between my little girl grabbing at the camera. I'm up to 23 different bookmarks in my shop. And I honestly have a lot more that could be listed.

I have a craft show coming up in 2 weeks, so I've been busy, busy, busy making these. I'm hoping that they will do well at the show!

I do have a sale going on in my shop right now. It is a buy 3 get 1 free on any woven accessory and bookmarks. These would make very good gifts for teachers, librarians, secret santa's, etc. Plan ahead for the holiday season!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

glitterstar said...

Hey!
I'm replying to comment you left on my blog. That is pretty crazy. It is a small world. :)

Unknown said...

The bookmarks look amazing. Great work!