Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wow! I've found myself!

Click, Click, Click!! Around the net I go...all of a sudden I found something that looks familiar. Oh my goodness! There's a link to my shop!

It was such a surprise to see a thank you from CatherinetteRings.etsy.com for featuring them in my Beauty is in the Eye...2 Treasury. If you haven't seen their shop or their blogs, catherinetterings and steampunkrings.blogspot.com you should really go look. You will find a variety of steampunk, colored wire, semiprecious gemstones and glass beads. There is absolutely something for everyone!

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
CatherinetteRings.etsy.com

3 comments:

BetteJo said...

I googled my first name after I started my Etsy shop and then my blog, and since I use my real name in both - and it's unusual, I was SO shocked when I came up! And I didn't just come up once, my name was all over the place. It's kind of shocking at first!

rockcreekcreations said...

LOL...I know the feeling! This was so weird because I wondered if I had somehow ended up back at my own blog. But it wasn't. I've googled my name before, but it turns out it's too common.

Unknown said...

So pretty. These are great rings.