Friday, November 21, 2008

Artfire.com and more






Artfire.com is one of the latest premier online marketplace for handmade products designed by artisans around the globe. I am a member of artfire. Officially shop id 650. (http://rockcreekcreations.artfire.com). I'm very excited to be part of a new venue for selling my items. It is nice to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new opportunity.

And honestly the price is right. When you are one of the first 5000 vendors to sign up, you can list as many and sell as much as you want for only $7 per month. That's much less than what I pay other places in listing fees alone.

I have some things I'll be listing exclusively on artfire like this set.


This includes 2 hair scrunchies, 2 paper clip bookmarks, 1 zipper pull, and a fuzzy funky ring.

Check out artfire.com and see what you think!

No comments: