Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Have I been busy!!

 


I have recently started to make a new line to join my bookmarks and hair accessories. I am having the most fun making these Funky Fiber Rings.

I have many boxes of yarn and fibers. It is fun to sit with them and just let my fingers work with the crochet hook and see what comes out. I had created the perfect focal for a ring. Then what to use for a band. I let my fingers work with the hook and some black yarn and lo-and-behold and band was formed. My prototypes had black yarn for the band but my lastest have a braided line that keeps its shape real well and has some springiness to it.

I thinking that it might be nice to have some matching pendants. That will be my next step. If you want to take a look at my new artfire.com studio, please do. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to contact me.

Thanks for reading....Later! Marge
Posted by Picasa

No comments: