Sunday, November 9, 2008

I have reached the end of the internet!!

That's it! There's nothing else to look at! I've done my very last search possible! I've found all there is to find!

Not really, but I am beginning to feel that way. I'm not sure if anyone else is like this, but I seem to go on internet binges. Surfing is sometimes the only thing I want to do. Today I had 2 Firefox Windows open, with about 5 tabs each. While waiting for one page to load I was flipping over the the other tab, etc, etc.

I was in the etsy forum, the chat rooms, dropping cards, searching for crochet patterns, searching for how different things are selling on etsy, checking out my other sites,.......I think I over-did-it!

It is now 11pm, I'm waiting for the washer to spin out my clothes so I can get them in the dryer before sleeping, (because I didn't wash any clothes today because I was too "busy" on the net.) and there is nothing I want to do online!

This is just a phase, I'm sure everything will be ok tomorrow. I just had to share this phenomenon with you tonight!

Later......

5 comments:

DZFANTASY said...

You made me laugh with this post!! Sounds like how I am at times!!

Also, thanks for the comment on my Knitting Fairy

storybeader said...

LOL sounds familiar. Look at it this way: you're multi-tasking!

Kim Caro said...

surfung the net is fun

Anonymous said...

Yep, sounds familiar. Amazing the side roads you can find while looking for one things.

Anonymous said...

Too familiar! :)