Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where's my Camera?

With a 18 month old in the house it is sometimes hard to get product shots taken. When the camera comes out, she either wants to be in front of it or behind it, taking pictures.

So when I'm done getting a few shots taken, I usually slip it into one of my supply storage boxes so she can't get the camera.

NOTE TO SELF!! Remember which box you put the camera in so you can find it the next time you need it!

I have several sets made of a new product line I want to list, but as you see above...can't take photos. Do you think they would sell without photos? Nah, I didn't think so...Gotta go search through my boxes. I'll let you know when I find it!

2 comments:

storybeader said...

At first I thought her little hands had snatched it! Nah, I guess not...

Cthings said...

Cute Pictures!