Friday, January 21, 2011

Sneak Peak

Earlier I hinted that I was working on a new cuff. I'm really not sure if this one is going to be "ok" when finished or not. It's been a bit slow going on the bead embroidery around the focal, which starts to make me question whether It is looking ok or not. Oh the woes of a person who refuses to follow a pattern.

Here is a sneak peak at the kind of crazy lace agate I am using for the focal piece of the bracelet. This isn't the actual stone, but fairly similiar to this one. This piece is listed on artfire if you want to see some more photos of it.



I'm eagerly awaiting my Bead Soup Blog package. Deci of Gem Trails said she sent her to me the other day so they are probably passing each other around Colorado.

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My package should be there soon. Yours has arrived, I am bedazzled!