My new/used kiln was finally started last week. I did a bisque load and a glaze load and I'm really happy with how they turned out. I have already learned a lot and am making and drying some more of the successes for my next load. ;-)
Here is a photo of the first bisque load. It is actually has two layers.
Here is a photo of the glazed load. It has less than the bisque load because I was in a hurry to get them finished before the craft show. One of the things I learned is that bumpy clay cannot be glazed over. You will still see the bumps. I also learned that the underglaze doesn't really look all that good without a clear glaze over it. So I'm glad I got a big bottle of the clear glaze.
But the last thing I learned is I can't wait to make even more stuff!!