Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

This past weekend my 4yo and I were able to go to a Flea Market/Craft Show at a campground about 1.5 hours away. My dad does wood turning, my mom makes twined rugs and sells bulk spices and of course I with my jewelry.

There were ~160 vendors with everything from true junk, imported goods, nice junk, and hand crafted jewelry. I didn't expect too much after I saw the range of things, but did ok. Especially since my parents let me share their site so I didn't have any fees for that.

While there I have come up with a new name for my jewelry sales and I even got the artfire,gmail and blogspot name for it. And the reveal is...........



"One Bead Atta Time"

My reasoning for this name is because most of the jewelry there was mass produced and I found myself repeating, "Everything on the table was made "One Bead At A Time". But I did not follow that with "unlike the rest of the sh*t here", but I really wanted too.

The artfire studio at http://www.artfire.com/users/onebead-atta-time as of 5/30/11 I don't have anything listed, but hopefully will soon. I will probably keep my RockCreekCreations studio because I hope to keep with the ceramic kiln and making cabs and focals to bead around. So I'm hoping it is catchy and helps with tons and tons of sales...LOL!

No comments: