Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a Neat Template!


I'm not sure why, but I wanted a little more creative background for my blog. I did a search and found a website called Blogger Templates



I found this template I thought that it was really neat. It's called Japanese Fleur. I think I like it because green is a favorite color and contrast between the green and the white really adds something to my blog. But when I changed the template, I lost all my additional settings on the side of the blog. So now I have to go to www.entrecard.com, www.google.com/analytics and www.indiego.com and get the scrips. I didn't realize that I would have to do that, but that's only because I'm a quick clicker and I didn't read everything the message said. So that's all my fault.

Take a look at Blogger Templates if you want a new background.

No comments: